SAVE THE DATE!!!
2017 NHMEA Elementary Honors Choir Festival
Date: Friday, March 31, 2017
Location: Grappone Conference Center (GCC), Concord, NH
8:30am Arrival & REGISTRATION
Guest Conductor: Michele Adams, Boston Children’s Chorus
Pianist: Jenny H. Chou, Boston Children’s Chorus
The Nomination deadline for this year’s festival has passed
- Teachers nominate gr. 4-6 students with an online form (similar to MS festival format)
- Nominations due by January 13, 2017
- There is a $20 participation fee per student
- Target chorus membership will be 75-80 singers representing music programs throughout New Hampshire
- Rehearsals will take place in GCC and teachers are invited to attend rehearsals or the scheduled in-service sessions
- Students will bring a bag lunch, water bottle, music & pencil
- Students should arrive in black bottom/white top concert attire and wear it throughout the day.
- Tickets will be available for purchase onsite only at the rate of $5 for adults, students, and senior citizens.
CALL FOR COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
Please contact Sandra Howard (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to be involved as a committee member for this festival.
Duties will include day of the festival work only – supervising rehearsals.