Use the links at left to visit the various areas of our website. Most viewed are the President's Page, Quarter Notes, and the various Festival Pages.
Dear Colleagues,In the interest of meeting membership needs, we are asking 2013 Spring Conference participants for feedback on the workshops you attended. Please take the brief the survey by going to http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CNMZNB9. The information we gather will be used to provide critical feedback to presenters as well as to improve next year's offerings. A link to the survey will also be added to the NHMEA Website. Please complete the survey by May 15.Thank you in advance for your time and effort. I promise, it's short!Dr. Therese DavisonWorkshop Chair
- Many thanks to NHMEA member volunteers who made the festival and in-service conference a success!
- Thank you to the NHMEA E-Board members who recently completed their term
- Welcome to the new NHMEA E-Board!
- 2013 NHMEA Music Educator of the Year Award - Anthony DiBartolomeo, Timberlane Regional High School
- 2013 NHMEA Administrator of the Year Award -Michael Morgan, SAU 16
- 25 Year Pin Recipients
- Therese Davioson, A. Crosby Kennett High School
- Mike Adams, Pinkerton Academy
- Sue Quigley, Sandown Central School (25+)
- Tom Quigley, Pinkerton Academy (25+)
- Gretchen Bird Soraghen, Pollard School (25+)
- Debbie Lincoln, Pollard School (25+)
- Marjorie Nelson, Pollard School (25+)
- Sue Quigley
- Paul Santerre
- Debbie Lincoln
- Marjorie Nelson
- Tri-M Advisors
- Electronic submissions may be e-mailed to the Tri-M Chair at email@example.com.
Mailed submissions should be sent to:
Prospect Mountain High School
C/O Jamie Bolduc, Tri-M Chair
242 Suncook Valley Rd.
Alton, NH 03809
The committee will meet shortly after the deadline to decide which group will represent NH at the National Level. National submissions must be in by May 15, 2013.
- March was Music In Our Schools Month! Download NH Proclamation signed by Gov. Hassan
Updated: April 15, 2013