Please go to the following link for online teaching resources from NAfME.
- March 26, 2 PM ET: Teaching Students with Disabilities during COVID-19 with Alice Hammel
- March 26, 8:30 PM ET: Music Education and SEL during COVID-19 with Scott Edgar
- March 27, 3:45 PM ET: Online Teaching . . . Where Do I Even Start?! with Anne Fennell
- March 30, 4:00 PM ET: Online Learning and Copyright for Music Educators with John Mlynczak
- March 31, 12:00 PM ET: Strategies for Thriving as a Music Teacher during Uncertain Times with Lesley Moffat, Dana Varona, & Christa Kuebel
- Past NAfME/NAMM Foundation webinar: Bridging the Gap: Teaching and Learning Music Online