Use the links at left to visit the various areas of our website. Most viewed are the President's Page, Quarter Notes, and the various Festival Pages.
- Registration for October MusicFest will take place on the upper level of the SNHU Dining Center. The address for the campus is 2500 N. River Road, Hooksett, NH 03106.
There will be NHMEA signs directing you to our reserved parking area, which will be behind the Library Learning Commons (directly next to the Dining Center).
- For more info and registration details - click here! - Online registration available until October 10, 2014
- Updated Music Library lists!
- Granite State Music Festival Scholarhip Application
- NHMEA Leadership Restructure
- NHMEA Final version of Bylaws
Updated: September 11, 2014